Professor (MA, LLB, PhD (Edinburgh)), School of Law
Queensland University of Technology
Brief biographical details
- 40 years professional, academic and public service experience in natural resources and environmental law.
- Held positions at the University of Edinburgh, the University of Queensland, The Australian National University, the University of Dundee, Victoria University of Wellington (Dean of Law for 3 years) and Queensland University of Technology.
- Sole author of 12 major publications and approximately 140 other publications (many about water law issues).
- Wrote first books in Australian environmental law (1980) and water law (2000).
- Numerous public presentation on water law issues over the last 10 years.
- The Law and Governance of Water Resources: The challenge of sustainability about to be published by Edward Elgar.
[ back ]